ClientsCenter Stage Dance Studio
Portrait session overview:
- Book your appointment below with a $20 deposit/per session, with up to two outfits/dancers per session.
- Go to CSDS for your session times.
- Pick your photos immediately after the session. Your deposit(s) will be deducted from your final order.
- Photos will be delivered to your mailing address in a few weeks.
- May my dancer have a few photos taken with a friend or group of friends?
- Yes, we try to build in enough wiggle room in the schedule to make this easy. For your convenience, just try to schedule your appointments close together.
- What if we have a million and a half outfits?
- Please repeat the process to book multiple sessions, with two (or maybe three for older, “quick-change” dancers). We’ll have another dancer go in for their pictures while your dancer changes outfits.
- How do I view and purchase the photos?
- We will have two employees at computer stations ready with the photos immediately after the photo session. If you are unable to choose immediately following the session, there is a $20 fee to post the photos online, where they will be available for two weeks at the discounted CSDS pricing.
Center Stage Dance Studio in Hudson, MA offers a variety of styles in dance for students from the age of 2 1/2 to Adult. Their mission is to create a classroom environment that is nurturing and fun. Their qualified and creative teachers instruct students from Beginner through Advanced levels. They are delighted to offer dance classes for students interested in a fun recreational activity along with those students who are looking for competitive dance or a career in dance.
Book Portrait SessionsApril 22-25; June 9, 10, 12
If you have any trouble with these steps here, you might try booking directly from the booking site or call 508-414-1656. I’ll usually be able to get back to you within a few hours.
- Select your dance studio from the options given, then hit the “Next” button in the lower right corner.
- Choose an available date from the calendar.
- Choose an available time for that date. (Repeat the process for each dancer/outfit combination)
- Login with your Facebook or Google+ account, or create an appointy account.
- Fill in the appropriate information.
- Pay your deposit through the PayPal link using your credit card or your existing PayPal account.
- You should receive a confirmation email soon and a reminder email about a day before your appointment.