UPDATE: The link to order photos online will appear here soon. We will also be reimbursing deposits if you placed your order online without using a gift certificate code. More info soon.
Please note that the process has changed from previous years. We are no longer doing group photos. This allows you to choose a day and time that works best for you, provides a more relaxed session time with a greater number of poses to choose from, and we will have a number of computer stations for you to choose your photos immediately after your session, allowing for a larger, clearer, guided look at the photos. Please read the session overview carefully.
Portrait session overview:
- Register now with a $20 deposit per time slot, with one outfit/dancer per slot.
- Go to DKDS for your individual session times, dressed and ready for portraits. For makeup, please keep in mind that portrait makeup is different than stage makeup. Less is probably more, and please avoid the use of glittery makeup. Avoid bra straps or undergarments that will show under your costume.
- View and purchase your photos immediately after the photo session. Several assistants will help you view and order your photos. Cash, check, and credit/debit cards accepted.
- Photos will be delivered to your mailing address in a few weeks.
- If you gave permission to post photos online during the registration process, I will post your purchased photos in a Facebook album. I just ask that you please refrain from removing the logo in the bottom right corner when you repost them elsewhere.
- May my dancer have a few photos taken with a friend or group of friends?
- Yes, we try to build in enough wiggle room in the schedule to make this easy. For your convenience, just try to schedule your appointments close together.
- What if we have a million and a half outfits?
- Please repeat the process to book multiple sessions. We’ll have another dancer go in for their pictures while your dancer changes outfits.
- How do I view and purchase the photos?
- Several assistants will walk you through the process in the waiting room immediately after the photo sessions.
Printsplus sales tax and shipping
- 4×6: $10 each
- 5×7: $15 each
- 8×10: $20 each
- Set of 8 Wallets: $15 each
Digital Filesincludes printing rights
- 1-4: $60 each
- 5-7: $50 each
- 10-14: $40 each
- 20+: $30 each
- 3 digital files total $180
- 6 digital files total $300
Booksplus sales tax and shipping
- Each book includes 20 photos
- 7×7: $250
- 8×10: $275
- Extra photos: $10 each
Book Portrait SessionsMay 2-4, 2017
If you have any trouble with these steps here, you might try booking directly from the booking site or call 508-414-1656. I'll usually be able to get back to you within a few hours.
Tip: Some people have said the process is easier if you login at the beginning of the process.
- Select your dance studio from the options given, then hit the "Next" button in the lower right corner.
- Choose an available date from the calendar.
- Choose an available time for that date.
- Login with your Facebook or Google+ account, or create an appointy account.
- Fill in the appropriate information.
- Pay your deposit through the PayPal link using your credit card or your existing PayPal account.
- You should receive a confirmation email soon and a reminder email about a day before your appointment.