ClientsDance Theater of New England - Bridgewater
READ READ READ READ READ
2016 photos are available at discounted DTNE pricing through July 17, 2016. They will revert to my usual pricing on the 18th.
2015 photos and earlier are still available at my usual pricing.
- If you have booked a portrait session this year or forgot to use your credit from previous years, your “gift certificate” code is DTNE-FIRST THREE LETTERS OF DANCER’S LAST NAME-Last four phone digits. So, if my dancer’s name is Michelle Nyman and my phone is 508-414-1656, then my code would be DTNE-NYM-1656. Use this code near the end of the shopping cart checkout process, when you are asked if you have a GIFT CERTIFICATE code.
- These are proofs and have not all been individually cropped, rotated, exposure adjusted, or retouched in any way. Ordered photos will be given the full treatment.
- Hence, rest assured that where the backdrop borders can be seen, all ordered photos will be cropped or reconstructed as needed to make the portrait ideal for the size of the photo ordered. You will have the opportunity to suggest a crop at some point during the ordering process.
- MINOR facial retouching will be done as needed, but there are no guarantees that I will notice what you will notice, so please email me immediately after you place an order if you have any specific requests.
- Let me know if any photos seem to be missing. A simple typo can lead to incorrect placements in the galleries, and we’ll get it fixed right away. You may also try typing “group” into the search box.
And finally, the gallery: http://gallery.mikenymanphotography.com/dtne.
PLEASE NOTE: We’re trying something new this year – so please read carefully.
Three separate photo events:
- June 12: Recital photos during the performance. These will be available for viewing and purchasing here. Check back June 19.
- June 15: Individual photos, OPTIONAL If you want individual photos, book your session with a $20 deposit now, then choose your photos the same day as your session, at DTNE.
- June 16-17: Class photos, STRONGLY ENCOURAGED for the sake of your fellow class members. There is no fee for class photos, but you will have the option to purchase them here when they are available. Check back soon!
Download the product and pricing guide (51KB pdf).
Portrait session overview:
- Book your appointment below with a $20 deposit/per outfit.
- Go to DTNE for your session times.
- Pick your photos immediately after the session. Your deposit(s) will be deducted from your final order. Unused deposits from previous years will also be credited to this year’s purchase.
- Photos will be delivered to your mailing address in a few weeks.
- May my dancer have a few photos taken with a friend or group of friends?
- Yes, we try to build in enough wiggle room in the schedule to make this easy. For your convenience, just try to schedule your appointments close together.
- What if we have a million and a half outfits?
- Please repeat the process to book multiple sessions, with two (or maybe three for older, “quick-change” dancers) outfits per session. We’ll have another dancer go in for their pictures while your dancer changes outfits.
- How do I view and purchase the photos?
- We will have two employees at computer stations ready with the photos immediately after the photo session. If you are unable to choose immediately following the session, there is a $20 fee to post the photos online, where they will be available for two weeks at the discounted DTNE pricing.
- What if I have to cancel?
- Just call or email at least two hours before your appointment to have your deposit(s) refunded. Please allow one week for credit to be issued.
A few sample portrait sessions are below.
Book Portrait SessionsJune 16-17, 2016
If you have any trouble with these steps here, you might try booking directly from the booking site or call 508-414-1656. I’ll usually be able to get back to you within a few hours.
Tip: Some people have said the process is easier if you login at the beginning of the process.
- Select your dance studio from the options given, then hit the “Next” button in the lower right corner.
- Choose an available date from the calendar.
- Choose an available time for that date.
- Login with your Facebook or Google+ account, or create an appointy account.
- Fill in the appropriate information.
- Pay your deposit through the PayPal link using your credit card or your existing PayPal account.
- You should receive a confirmation email soon and a reminder email about a day before your appointment.
- Multiple outfits or dancers? Repeat the process.