Portrait session overview:
- Come to your group photo session as the correct time (check the schedule at DTNE)
- If you’d like individual photos, an assistant will be available at the dance studio on picture day to fill out some information and collect a $20 deposit per outfit. (You do not need to fill out paperwork or submit a deposit if you are only taking a group photo.
Viewing and purchasing overview:
- A link will appear here when photos are ready for viewing.
- Know your gift certificate code. The deposit you paid when you booked your appointment will be credited to your account at the payment option phase of the checkout process. This year’s deposits have been added to last year’s credit if you forgot to use your code last year or have any credit leftover. Select GIFT CERTIFICATE, and enter your unique code, configured as:
DANCE STUDIO CODE (DTNE)-FIRST THREE LETTERS OF DANCER’S LAST NAME-LAST 4 DIGITS OF PHONE NUMBER. So my code, for example, would be DTNE-NYM-1656. Be sure to use upper case letters, and don’t forget the dashes. If you forget to put in your code, just drop me an email and I’ll be able to issue a refund manually.
- Order photos by Sunday, June 25, to receive the discounted session pricing as advertised below.
- Photos will be delivered to your mailing address in a few weeks.
- If you gave permission to post photos online during the registration process, I will post your purchased photos in a Facebook album. I just ask that you please refrain from removing the logo in the bottom right corner when you repost them elsewhere.
Previous years’ recital photos are still available for purchase in the gallery at higher archived pricing.
- May my dancer have a few photos taken with a friend or group of friends?
- Yes, we try to build in enough wiggle room in the schedule to make this easy. For your convenience, just try to schedule your appointments close together.
- What if we have a million and a half outfits?
- Please repeat the process to book multiple sessions. We’ll have another dancer go in for their pictures while your dancer changes outfits.
- How do I view and purchase the photos?
- Check back here a few days after the session for further instructions
Printsplus sales tax and shipping
- 4×6: $10 each
- 5×7: $15 each
- 8×10: $20 each
- Set of 8 Wallets: $15 each
Digital Filesincludes printing rights
- 1-4: $60 each
- 5-7: $50 each
- 10-14: $40 each
- 20+: $30 each
- 3 digital files total $180
- 6 digital files total $300
Booksplus sales tax and shipping
- Each book includes 20 photos
- 7×7: $250
- 8×10: $275
- Extra photos: $10 each