Viewing and purchasing overview:
- Photos are now ready, but read through the instructions to get to the link at the end.
- All photos will be cropped and polished.
- KNOW YOUR GIFT CERTIFICATE CODE. The deposit you paid when you booked your appointment will be credited to your account at the payment option phase of the checkout process. This year’s deposits have been added to last year’s credit if you forgot to use your code last year or have any credit leftover. Select GIFT CERTIFICATE, and enter your unique code, configured as:
DANCE STUDIO CODE (PZDA)-FIRST THREE LETTERS OF DANCER’S LAST NAME-LAST 4 DIGITS OF PHONE NUMBER. So my code, for example, would be PZDA-NYM-1656. Be sure to use upper case letters, and don’t forget the dashes. If you forget to put in your code, just drop me an email and I’ll be able to issue a refund manually.
- Order photos by Sunday, May 28, to receive the discounted session pricing as advertised below. Photos from previous years are still available at higher archived pricing.
- Prints and books will be delivered to your mailing address in a few weeks.Digital files will be emailed to you when they are ready.
- If you gave permission to post photos online during the registration process, I will post your purchased photos in a Facebook album. I just ask that you please refrain from removing the logo in the bottom right corner when you repost them elsewhere.
- And finally, the link.
- May my dancer have a few photos taken with a friend or group of friends?
- Yes, we try to build in enough wiggle room in the schedule to make this easy. For your convenience, just try to schedule your appointments close together.
- What if we have a million and a half outfits?
- Please repeat the process to book multiple sessions. We'll have another dancer go in for their pictures while your dancer changes outfits.
- How do I view and purchase the photos?
- Check back here a few days after the session for further instructions
Printsplus sales tax and shipping
- 4×6: $10 each
- 5×7: $15 each
- 8×10: $20 each
- Set of 8 Wallets: $15 each
Digital Filesincludes printing rights
- 1-4: $60 each
- 5-7: $50 each
- 10-14: $40 each
- 20+: $30 each
- 3 digital files total $180
- 6 digital files total $300
Booksplus sales tax and shipping
- Each book includes 20 photos
- 7×7: $250
- 8×10: $275
- Extra photos: $10 each
Book Portrait SessionsMay 8-11, 2017
Be sure to consult the group photo times and try to book your individual appointment as close to the group time as possible.
If you have any trouble with these steps here, you might try booking directly from the booking site or call 508-414-1656. I'll usually be able to get back to you within a few hours.
Tip: Some people have said the process is easier if you login at the beginning of the process.
- Select your dance studio from the options given, then hit the "Next" button in the lower right corner.
- Choose an available date from the calendar.
- Choose an available time for that date.
- Login with your Facebook or Google+ account, or create an appointy account.
- Fill in the appropriate information.
- Pay your deposit through the PayPal link using your credit card or your existing PayPal account.
- You should receive a confirmation email soon and a reminder email about a day before your appointment.