Viewing and purchasing overview:
- Photos are ready for viewing, but keep reading if yo pay a deposit for individual photo sessions…
- The deposit you paid when you booked your appointment will be credited to your account at the payment option phase of the checkout process in the form of a gift certificate. Select GIFT CERTIFICATE, and enter your unique code, configured as:
DANCE STUDIO CODE (UD)-FIRST THREE LETTERS OF DANCER’S LAST NAME-LAST 4 DIGITS OF PHONE NUMBER. So my code, for example, would be UD-NYM-1656. Be sure to use upper case letters, and don’t forget the dashes. If you forget to put in your code, just drop me an email and I’ll be able to issue a refund manually.
- Order photos by June 30 to receive the discounted session pricing as advertised below.
- Photos will be delivered to your mailing address in a few weeks.
- If you gave permission to post photos online during the registration process, I will post your purchased photos in a Facebook album. I just ask that you please refrain from removing the logo in the bottom right corner when you repost them elsewhere.
- May my dancer have a few photos taken with a friend or group of friends?
- Yes, we try to build in enough wiggle room in the schedule to make this easy. For your convenience, just try to schedule your appointments close together.
- What if we have a million and a half outfits?
- Please repeat the process to book multiple sessions. We'll have another dancer go in for their pictures while your dancer changes outfits.
- How do I view and purchase the photos?
- Check back here a few days after the session for further instructions
Printsplus sales tax and shipping
- 4x6: $10 each
- 5x7: $15 each
- 8x10: $20 each
- Set of 8 Wallets: $20 each
Digital Filesincludes printing rights
- 1-4: $60 each
- 5-7: $50 each
- 10-14: $40 each
- 20+: $30 each
- 3 digital files total $180
- 6 digital files total $300
Booksplus sales tax and shipping
- Each book includes 20 photos
- 7x7: $275
- 8x10: $300
- 12x12: $350
- Extra photos: $10/$10/$15 each
Book Portrait SessionsDATES TBD
If you have any trouble with these steps here, you might try booking directly from the booking site or call 508-414-1656. I'll usually be able to get back to you within a few hours.
Tip: Some people have said the process is easier if you login at the beginning of the process.
- Select your dance studio from the options given, then hit the "Next" button in the lower right corner.
- Choose an available date from the calendar.
- Choose an available time for that date.
- Login with your Facebook or Google+ account, or create an appointy account.
- Fill in the appropriate information.
- Pay your deposit through the PayPal link using your credit card or your existing PayPal account.
- You should receive a confirmation email soon and a reminder email about a day before your appointment.