Current year photos are now ready for viewing and ordering. Read on to get to the link.
A few things to keep in mind:
- These are proofs. All purchased photos will get the full treatment, including optimized cropping, color, and brightness adjustments.
- If you have a booking deposit, it will show up as a an optional credit to apply during the payment phase of checkout, assuming you sign in with your Mike Nyman Photography user account.
- Don't have a user account? Register now.
And finally, the gallery.
- How do I view and purchase the photos?
- Photo wills be accessible through a link on this website a few days after photo day. You’ll be able to type in your dancer’s name for both group and individual photos
- What if my dancer doesn’t show up when I search for their name?
- One of us may have a typo. If you’re sure you got it right, just send me a text (508-414-1656) with the proper spelling and a helpful description of your child’s costume(s) and I’ll get that updated quickly.
- How does the pricing work?
- We usually have viewing stations to pick out your photos the same day, but since we’re doing group photos, it gets difficult to let everyone through an in-person viewing session in a timely manner. So we’ll offer the “in-person” pricing online for two weeks after we get them posted. After that, the pricing will go back to the more expensive “online” pricing.
PricingPricing shown here is in-person, same day as session. Online and additional orders are higher.
Download the 2021 pricing sheet (71KB pdf).
Printsplus sales tax and shipping
- 4x6: $11 each
- 5x7: $15 each
- 8x10: $19 each
- Set of 8 Wallets: $20 each
Digital Filesincludes printing rights
- 1-4: $60 each
- 5-7: $50 each
- 10-14: $40 each
- 20+: $30 each
- 3 digital files total $180
- 6 digital files total $300
Booksplus sales tax and shipping
- Each book includes 20 photos
- 7x7: $280
- 8x10: $300
- 12x12: $340
- Extra photos: $14/$15/$17each