Current year photos are now ready for viewing and ordering. Read on to get to the link.
Please keep in mind, these are proofs. All purchased photos will get the full treatment, including optimized cropping, color, and brightness adjustments.
- How do I view and purchase the photos?
- Photo wills be accessible through a link on this website a few days after photo day. You’ll be able to type in your dancer’s name for both group and individual photos
- What if my dancer doesn’t show up when I search for their name?
- One of us may have a typo. If you’re sure you got it right, just send me a text (508-414-1656) with the proper spelling and a helpful description of your child’s costume(s) and I’ll get that updated quickly.
- How does the pricing work?
- We usually have viewing stations to pick out your photos the same day, but since we’re doing group photos, it gets difficult to let everyone through an in-person viewing session in a timely manner. So we’ll offer the “in-person” pricing online for two weeks after we get them posted. After that, the pricing will go back to the more expensive “online” pricing.
PricingPricing shown here is in-person, same day as session. Online and additional orders are higher.
Download the 2020 pricing sheet (150KB pdf).
Printsplus sales tax and shipping
- 4x6: $11 each
- 5x7: $15 each
- 8x10: $19 each
- Set of 8 Wallets: $20 each
Digital Filesincludes printing rights
- 1-4: $60 each
- 5-7: $50 each
- 10-14: $40 each
- 20+: $30 each
- 3 digital files total $180
- 6 digital files total $300
Booksplus sales tax and shipping
- Each book includes 20 photos
- 7x7: $275
- 8x10: $300
- 12x12: $350
- Extra photos: $10/$10/$15 each