Current year photos are now ready for viewing and ordering. Read on to get to the link.
A few things to keep in mind:
- These are proofs. All purchased photos will get the full treatment, including optimized cropping, color, and brightness adjustments.
- If you have a booking deposit, it will show up as a an optional credit to apply during the payment phase of checkout, assuming you sign in with your Mike Nyman Photography user account.
- Don't have a user account? Register now.
- Where will the photo sessions be held?
- For dance studios, unless the sessions are during a dress rehearsal, we will be set up in one of the rooms of your dance studio. If you end up going to my home address listed on this page, at least bring some donuts for my surprised family members.
- May my dancer have a few photos taken with a friend or group of friends?
- Yes, we try to build in enough wiggle room in the schedule to make this easy. For your convenience, just try to schedule your appointments close together.
- What if we have a million and a half outfits?
- Please repeat the process to book multiple sessions. We'll have another dancer go in for their pictures while your dancer changes outfits.
- How do I view and purchase the photos?
- An email will be sent to you when the photos are ready, but there is also a link at the top of the page (older galleries are there now).
- How do I get my booking deposits credited to my order?
- When you have logged in with your Mike Nyman Photography account, you will be given the option of using your credits during the payment phase of checkout. Just select the button that says you want the credit applied.
- What if I already ordered and forgot to apply my credits?
- Send me a text (508-414-1656) and I'll issue a refund.
- I forgot to write down the time of my sessions. Where can I find that out
- Search your email (including your spam folder) for "MNPHOTO APPT ". if you still can't find it, send me a text (508-414-1656).
PricingPricing shown here is in-person, same day as session. Online and additional orders are higher.
Download the 2021 pricing sheet (71KB pdf).
Printsplus sales tax and shipping
- 4x6: $11 each
- 5x7: $15 each
- 8x10: $19 each
- Set of 8 Wallets: $20 each
Digital Filesincludes printing rights
- 1-4: $60 each
- 5-7: $50 each
- 10-14: $40 each
- 20+: $30 each
- 3 digital files total $180
- 6 digital files total $300
Booksplus sales tax and shipping
- Each book includes 20 photos
- 7x7: $280
- 8x10: $300
- 12x12: $340
- Extra photos: $14/$15/$17each
Book Portrait SessionsJune 15, 2019
If you have any trouble with these steps here, you might try booking directly from the booking site or call 508-414-1656. I’ll usually be able to get back to you within a few hours.
Tip: Some people have said the process is easier if you login at the beginning of the process.
- Select your dance studio from the options given, then hit the “Next” button in the lower right corner.
- Choose an available date from the calendar.
- Choose an available time for that date.
- Login with your Facebook or Google+ account, or create an appointy account.
- Fill in the appropriate information.
- Pay your deposit through the PayPal link using your credit card or your existing PayPal account.
- You should receive a confirmation email soon and a reminder email about a day before your appointment.