Hoping to book your time slots or find photos from your dance studio? Find your studio.
Needing to ask questions about how you can have us take portraits at your dance studio? Ask away.
Wanting to take a look at some of our favorite dance work? View portfolio.
Are you a dance studio wishing to hire us for your portrait sessions? We hope to rid the world of pastel muslin backdrops, one dance studio at a time. We are available for dramatic and extensive dance portraits at your studio or on location, as well as recital/performance photography. Please call (508-414-1656) or email to set up an appointment for further discussion.
Proofs from GDA's 25th Anniversary Recital are now available for viewing and purchase. Order by the end of this Sunday evening to get the discounted rate (4x6s are $10, 5x7s are $15, 8x10s are $20) automatically. [gallery type="rectangular"...
A few favorites from Acton School of Ballet's production of The Sleeping Beauty, with a gallery to view and purchase the rest. [gallery type="rectangular" ids="25188,25189,25190,25191,25192,25193,25194,25195,25196,25197,25198,25199,25200,25201,25202,25203,25204"...
Find your studioSelect your studio for specific information
Book AppointmentChoose your studio for upcoming portrait sessions
If you have any trouble with these steps here, you might try booking directly from the booking site or call 508-414-1656. I'll usually be able to get back to you within a few hours.
Tip: Some people have said the process is easier if you login at the beginning of the process.
- Select your dance studio from the options given, then hit the "Next" button in the lower right corner.
- Choose an available date from the calendar.
- Choose an available time for that date.
- Login with your Facebook or Google+ account, or create an appointy account.
- Fill in the appropriate information.
- Pay your deposit through the PayPal link using your credit card or your existing PayPal account.
- You should receive a confirmation email soon and a reminder email about a day before your appointment.
ContactText or call: 508-414-1656
Are you a dance studio wishing to hire me, or an individual dancer looking for pictures? I hope to rid the world of pastel muslin backdrops, one dancer at a time. I am available for dramatic and extensive dance portraits at your studio or on location, as well as recital/performance photography.