Book your portrait appointment
- Select your studio/company from the options given, then hit the “Next” button in the lower right corner.
- Choose an available date from the calendar.
- Choose an available time for that date. (Multiple dancers/outfits? A good rule of thumb is to count the total number of outfits among all the dancers, and divide by two to get the rough number of time slots to book. So if you have two dancers, one with 2 outfits and one with 4 outfits, register for 3 time slots.)(Want a few photos with a friend or a sibling? We build in plenty of wiggle room to just squeeze them in. No need to book an extra time slot.)
- Login with your Facebook account or create an appointy account.
- Fill in the appropriate information.
- Pay your deposit through the PayPal link using your credit card or your existing PayPal account. The deposit will be credited to your payment when you select your photos.
- You should receive a confirmation email soon and a reminder email about a day before your appointment.
Having trouble? Try booking here or call Mike at 508-414-1656.
View and order portrait and performance photos
Photos will be available at reduced pricing for three weeks after the last performance, at normal studio pricing for three months, and at 50% additional archive pricing after three months.